Brunswick County Rentals
Listed below are our Brunswick County rental properties. Updates are made regularly so be sure to check back with us.
Call (910) 457-5226 or Contact Us if you're thinking about renting a home in Brunswick County.
Are you a rental property owner interested in having Port Realty take over your Brunswick County Property Management duties? We can help. Contact us today!
Port Realty has all the information you need to know to help you find your rental home in the Brunswick County area. Check out all of our available Brunswick County homes for lease below.
What You Will Need to Qualify for a Rental House:
- You must to be ready to move in within 30 days or less!
- Good stable income: (At least twice what the rent will be)
- Good recent rental/mortgage history: (Last 12 months, no recent foreclosures, no evictions or money still owed to past landlords)
- Decent credit: (Your credit scores do matter but they aren't critical, if your scores are low the landlord can require that you put up more deposit)
- Clean criminal background: Convicted felons need not apply
- Money needed: Application fee ($25, nonrefundable), Deposit (usually same as 1st months rent, due when you sign lease), First Months Rent (due before you move in)
You may view our rental application for more details.